Lactating nudist *** . . Hello once again to all the wonderful supporters or my previous threads... I have managed to finish emailing about 70% of individuals who revealed their kindness by posting a kind comment and assurance to end the remaining 30% by early next week... I'm quite thankful to own such hot, sexy and kind comments from my last several postings in the Private Shots section and that I do look forward to more of these luscious remarks should you believe this thread is worthy of such comments. Yet again, for anyone who chooses to post a negative remark please bear in mind that this is an indicator you need to grow up!... I'll always reply back with the email to those that show kindness!!!